Thursday, November 2, 2017

Energy!

On a recent visit to Sonic for lunch (ignore my goals post from the beginning of the year), I was greeted with my lunch with a singing delivery. I had heard the Sonic employee greeting another customer before he got to me. This guy approached his work with exuberance and joie de vivre. What could be seen as an everyday task of delivering food to cars was elevated to another level. So much so that I want to go back there!! 

We often don't have many choices in our work. This is one area I can strive to always keep at a high level! There are days where I could let my lack of sleep or level of stress affect my overall attitude and approach to my work. However, my choice to approach my work with a positive attitude will continue to make any place I work a good place to be! 

Enjoy the energy from the fish market! It's infectious :) 





1 comment:

  1. I look to you always as a source of energy and exuberance!

    ReplyDelete