Tuesday, August 29, 2017

2017 Goals

At the start of every school year, I establish goals for myself. This year, in addition to the ones I will set, our Digital Learning team has a few goals as a group. The first of these team goals is to reflect on our practice and share that reflection publicly. As usual, our styles are shining through in our choice of reflection mediums. Some are blogging and some are "storifying" their Twitter reflections for the week, but all are reflecting and sharing.

Our second team goal is to work with more teachers utilizing the coaching cycle. I did a lot of consulting last year with teachers on the use of technology in their classroom. We are looking to follow up a little more than a consultant would, by gathering various pieces of data to help further progress being made in our classrooms.

As far as my personal goals, the first has absolutely nothing to do with my work itself, but rather with my health! My goal is to bring my lunch to school at least 4 out of the 5 days every week. The only reason I even mention this particular goal is to help keep me accountable for being successful!

My second goal would be to share my love of Educational Technology, specifically Google, with teachers in hopes that the tools provided to us through G-Suite for Education would help modify and redefine the opportunities our students have in our classrooms.

2 comments:

  1. Did you bring your lunch today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not bring my lunch today. But I have been doing fairly well on this goal :)

      Delete